Take a day tour from Sharm El Shiekh to the famous Colored Canyon, Blue Hole, and Dahab. Marvel at colorful rock formations, snorkel over vibrant coral reefs, and enjoy lunch in a beach tent.
About this activity
- Get lost in the vibrant natural labyrinth of the Colored Canyon
- Snorkel up-close to the Red Sea’s marine life at the Blue Hole National Park
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch in a Bedouin tent
- Ride a camel along the beach in the Abu Galum Reserve
- Browse diverse stalls for unique goods at the Dahab bazaar
Visit two wonders of the Sinai Peninsula in one day on a jeep tour to the Colored Canyon and the Blue Hole National Park. Get ready for unforgettable moments in this day tour from Sharm El Sheikh. Visit Dahab – a gateway to natural beauty and diverse breathtaking landscapes.
After pickup, travel by jeep to the famous Colored Canyon. Explore a vibrant labyrinth of sandstone cliffs in shades of yellow, purple, red, and gold as you walk through the 800-meter gorge.
Be picked up early in the morning by a comfortable air-conditioned van and head to Dahab City for around 1-hour journey. Dahab is fortunate to be home to several national parks that preserve and protect the region’s natural treasures. Dahab is fortunate to be home to several national parks that preserve and protect the region’s natural treasures. Immerse yourself in the serenity of nature and witness the wonders of wildlife.
Visit the National Park of Blue Hole, relax on the beach, and enjoy an amazing experience of snorkeling and swimming on a unique and attractive coral reef spot. Watch the underwater wonderland and meet hundreds of colorful species of fish.
Come back to the beach camp and have your delicious barbeque lunch while watching the panoramic views of the sea and mountains. Take a sea breath, hop on a camel along the coast, and shoot remarkable photos. Move to the next adventure and ride a quad bike along the sea of Dahab. After boosting adrenaline with the camp activities get ready to start your next adventure. Travel by jeep to the famous Canyon. Explore a vibrant labyrinth of sandstone cliffs in shades of yellow, purple, red, and gold while walking through the 800-meter gorge. Take a Jeep ride and go to the shopping center near Dahab city before coming back to Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned Transportation in Sharm and Dahab
- Professional canyon and snorkeling guide
- Jeep adventure safari
- Visit to Salama Canyon and canyon history description
- Blue Hole Nature Reserve visit (if option selected)
- Blue Hole Nature Reserve and Abu Galum Nature Reserve entry fees (if option selected)
- Lunch in a Bedouin Tent on the beach in Dahab
- Camel ride along the sea
- ATV ride along the sea and mountains in Dahab (if option selected)
- Shopping stop at Dahab City
- Snorkeling gear